Getting blank Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting blank Charts

I am not sure whats wrong. I use File_New_Charts and Right_click_send to chart.

I have almost a default setup for my charts. But most off them are blank. I am charting the current futures months.

Hi Nullid, thanks for your reply.

Right-click and send to chart is not a necessary step to get charts displaying on your platform. Are you connected to a datafeed provider? You can verify this by looking at the lower left corner of your Control Center - if you have an active datafeed connection, it will appear in green with the text "Connected - <Your Datafeed Provider>".
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Yes. I was. I disconnected CQG and IBKR, then reconnected to CQG only. Lower left control center is green and connected. Still no charts. Right axis is 0 and .25. But, I do have quotes.

Comment

Hi Nullid, thanks for your reply.

If you have incoming real-time quotes, that would indicate an issue of connectivity to the historical data servers.

If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.

Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7 folder.

Restart your modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post KenneGaray  
        Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba