Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo free daily (not updated)

Good morning,
    from the beginning of May, the daily free Yahoo (delayed 15 minutes) share is not working. As in the picture accompanying the candle it is still the one yesterday, after 30 minutes of opening of the NYSE.
    It 'a temporary problem?
    Thank You.
    Roberto
    Attached Files

Hi Italy, thanks for your post.

The Yahoo datafeed connection is End-of-Day only. I would expect them to only report the previous day's candle, as this connection does not provide real-time data whatsoever, even in a delayed fashion.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

This sounds like it's related to this other "issue"... "no data download yahoo intraday"

OK, this might not be officially supported functionality, but like to know what has changed to stop us doing something like this. And how we can get this back....

Comment

Hi StephenWalter, thanks for your reply.

As this functionality is officially unsupported in NinjaTrader, it will be up to Yahoo to investigate. As far as NinjaTrader's Yahoo connection is concerned, it does not support the transfer of intraday data.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Strange!
          I have always used the free Yahoo for data Daily, that I saw the candle of the day delayed by 15 minutes. Since May 1, 2015 then changed the data connection? Too bad because it was very useful.
          I hope can be restored.
          Hello.
          Roberto

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM