Missing symbols in master instrument list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing symbols in master instrument list

The CME currency futures are not in my NT7 master instrument list (JY, SF, BP, etc). I reset the instrument list (tools -> options -> data) and they are still not there. Should they already be defined?

Hello risingfire,

Thank you for your post.

To add a currency futures contract to your instrument list through the Instrument Manager, go the the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Instrument Manager > In the name field, type symbol of the currency future > Click search > All of the available instruments that reference that symbol will then show in the search results > Select the instrument you want to add > Click the “<” button > Click OK. You will now be able to use that instrument in your SuperDom’s and Charts from the default instrument list.

Here is our help guide page on the Instrument Manager. This section of the help guide will detail all the functions of the Instrument Manager.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?instrument_manager.htm

Alternatively, to change the data series quickly, select your chart > type the symbol > press Enter.
    For example, to bring up a Swiss Franc chart by Left clicking in your chart and type the symbol and contract month such as: “6S 06-15” and press enter.
    I have included a link to our help guide to explain further, please expand the section labelled how to change a data series.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...price_data.htm

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      To add a currency futures contract to your instrument list through the Instrument Manager, go the the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Instrument Manager > In the name field, type symbol of the currency future > Click search > All of the available instruments that reference that symbol will then show in the search results
      Ah; my apologies. Yes, I was searching for the incorrect symbols. Found them! Many thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WHICKED