Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not having enough tick data from rithmic

Hi

I dont have enough ticks on my tick charts since MAY 4th 2015, my data provider is Rithmic, i have raised the issue and some one suggested that i contact Rithmic because they might have switched to new data protocol by CME , so i called and Rithmic stated that they did not switch to the new data protocol , they advised that problem lies with ninja trader So I have requested some one to contact me to see why there is discrepancy here .

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We are currently investigating this matter on our side and doing everything in our power to work towards a resolution. As soon as further information is available, I will update this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience as we work through this issue.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi thank you for your response , i would appreciate it if you could tell me how to solve this because i am a day trader and trade every day need to make my trades and i only trade base on tick charts so for me this means not trading and i cant afford not to trade.

Thank you

Comment

Hello,

At this time with NinjaTrader only CQG has confirmed the update to be compliant with the CME's new MDP 3.0 data feed. We expect all market data vendors be updating in the coming months as the absolute cust off is early fall of 2015.

Note that NinjaTrader Platform provides historical data for some data providers who do not offer historical data within NinjaTrader (Example: CQG, Rithmic). This complimentary historical data has been updated to the new MDAPI format which the CME will be requiring all data providers to switch over to.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by philmg, Today, 12:55 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
        Started by Russ Moreland, Today, 12:54 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes