NinjaTrader application has stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader application has stopped working

I'm getting this error after attempting to run market replay. The program locked up and I needed to close it using Task Manager. I'm now getting this error when trying to launch NinjaTrader: http://snap.ashampoo.com/MyYUUqnb

I've delete the file named _Workspaces.xml, but still getting the same problem.

Please advise. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20150507.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Kyle, please see this tread regarding an issue I have yesterday when trying to add a new indicator...

Comment

Hello,

Do you seek additional assistance with the compile error which is mentioned in this thread or with the Market Replay issue which this thread relates to?

Comment

Thanks Kyle,

Alex asked me to try deleting the _workspace.xml file. That did not resolve the problem with importing indicators.

Both issues could be caused because, when I was trying to load a new indicator there seemed to be a conflict with an existing folder named "indicator". I therefore deleted this existing folder before trying to load the new one again... (I think)..??

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying.

The compile error and the freeze ups when running market replay appear to be two separate issues.

Please:
            *Open NinjaTrader
            *From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
            *Select any indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
            *A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.
            *At the bottom of the window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.

Please send an image of this section of the window as a reply to the email string which you and I are using to communicate regarding the market replay issue.

Comment

I can't open NinjaTrader Kyle!

Comment

Hello,

I have just responded to you by email. So that I can better assist, please respond to me by email moving forward so that I can keep the history of your case in a single place.

Thank you for your understanding. I will keep an eye out for your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM
                10 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
                6 responses
                0 likes