Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Can I change instrument lists for a given chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I change instrument lists for a given chart?

Is it possible to switch the drop-down instrument list in the upper left hand corner of a chart from its setting on the "default" instrument list to another instrument list.

I have another list full of futures contracts that I am wanting to look at; I have named it "backtest"....is it possible to get this list of instruments to drop down so I don't have to open a new chart for every instrument, or is it only possible to get a drop down list populated with the instruments from the Default list?

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The drop down menu in the chart will only display the default instruments. To add to the default instrument list, click on "Tools" inside your Control Center. Next, select "Instrument Manager". Inside the Instrument Manager, make sure that "Default" is selected in the Instrument Lists field. Next, select the instrument type in the Type field (i.e., Currency, Future, Index, Stock) and then search for the Instrument using either the name or a short description for it. Upon finding the desired instrument, select it and press the left facing arrow button to add it to your Default list. Press "OK" to finish.

Additionally, you may choose other instruments to add your chart by simply typing their name while the Chart window is selected.

More information can be found at the following HelpGuide link (please see "How to Change a Data Series"):

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Aviram Y  
    Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes