Resting orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resting orders

I've been having a problem trading from my NT chart for the last few days. This only happens when live trading, does not afffect sim. When I place a resting order it is not entered when price is hit. It goes over the order and the entry does not go away when I click close or flatten. I have to log off and reset my database before the order disappears. It does not get to my broker so no commissions are charged but I have missed a few hundred dollars of good trades because NT is not delivering the resting order to my broker. Entering manually is not affected.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post. Please write in to PlatformSupport [AT} NinjaTrader [DOT} Com. We'll also need an order ID, a time the order occurred, and that days's log and trace files so we may look into what is happening.

Please manually attach your most current log and trace files to your response, so I may investigate this matter further.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.YYYYMMDD.txt"
    You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.YYYYMMDD.txt"
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've been back and forth with NT platform since 9AM this morning....all day damn long. I've done everything suggested in your post. Someone named Kyle is clearly not up to the task. He keeps trying to get me to contact my broker ( I have more than once) so he can wash his hands of the whole deal. This is an NT problem!!!!! I've been with NT for 5 years and this kind of F-Up is exactly why I don't buy a lifetime license. Sierra is looking better and better

Comment

Hello turkmay,

Thank you for your post, sorry to hear about the issue. Please include a link to this thread in your email so we may investigate this matter further.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses