eroor with mb on historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eroor with mb on historical data

WIth Mb trading. That error appears me when trying to enter in CBOT Futures (as ZC, etc..), i have already the package data for mb. It doesnt happen with some other futures as ES.

(errserversidenotentiled)

help!
    Last edited by Delawer; 05-20-2015, 05:22 AM.

Hello Delawer,

Can you please contact MBTrading and have them double check if your MBTrading connection is authorized to load historical data for CBOT futures. Let them know you experience the error message in question.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok i will ask them thanx

Comment

well i ask them, they say i have all packet of data possible including CBOT data, could you help me a bit more?

When i connect other futures as ES it doesnt happens...

Comment

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->Help (7.0.1000.xx). If you do not have our latest version (7.0.1000.27), please download and install it. You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.

Check if you have the proper MBT Navigator version installed as well. You can view the version number at Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features.

Please see the MBTrading connection guide at the link below.

NinjaTrader requires 11.9.0.51 (or 11.8.0.45 if you have NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 or earlier). You can download it from the connection guide.

Once you have these versions installed, please proceed as follows. Start NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader, connect to MBTrading and check if data is loaded without error.

If the issue remains, please send me all your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, eroor with mb on historical data' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i did, problem was not solved i sended log. tx

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ghoul
            by ghoul