• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please add 4 hour charts in the drop down menu

MT4

NT

A few solutions:

-Allow users to define presets for the drop down menu (optimal). If I'm never going to use a 2 minute chart in my life, why should I have to scroll past it every time to get to the charts I do use?

-Include 4 hour charts as one of the drop down presets.

-Have a 'minute' entry field similar to the tick, volume range, seconds options.

This is crucial for Forex trading, yes I can format the data for 240 minutes every time, but its a PITA.

4 hour charts are a heck of a lot more useful than 2 and 3 minute charts thats for sure, arguably the best compromise between daily and intraday charts...
    Last edited by Elliott Wave; 05-01-2008, 11:55 PM.

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Thanks for your response, "the list of future considerations" is great and all , but the "to do list" would be even better!

Even the "your idea is crap, we're not doing it, here's why..." list would be a welcome change...

Why consider it in the future when you can consider it now and make decision, removing from 'the list'?

Time management 101!

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.
      Last edited by Elliott Wave; 05-02-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

any 4 hour charts yet?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There is no 4 hour chart available from the drop down list, however you can open a 4 hour chart by using a 240 minute interval.

Please see our Help Guide article on 'Changing and Adding Instruments and Intervals via Keyboard' under the How to change a Data Series section:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/index.html?working_with_price_data.htm

You can change instruments or intervals by pressing a letter or number key in a selected chart. Within the window that appears, you can change the instrument, interval, or chart type by using the following formats and pressing the "Enter" key when finished.

To load a 4 hour chart, please type 240M
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
          2 responses