Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Control Panel Missing

Hi All,

Hope you are having a great weekend! I am trying to back test some strategies using market replay. I downloaded some data, disconnected from Kinetick and connected to the replay connection, but the market replay control panel won't show up. Does anyone know a fix for this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Originally posted by GeoOrtiz View Post
    Hi All,

Hope you are having a great weekend! I am trying to back test some strategies using market replay. I downloaded some data, disconnected from Kinetick and connected to the replay connection, but the market replay control panel won't show up. Does anyone know a fix for this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    It is probably off screen.. Connecting another monitor should show it - or else you need to play with your workspaces here:

Comment

Sledge, U D MAN! That was exactly the problem. I'm a Mac user, so I have a dedicated Windows machine just for NT. I connect to it using RDC (Remote Desktop Connection), but most of the time I only connect using a single monitor on my Mac. I guess last time I used the market replay connection, I was using two screens and the control panel was on the second screen. I just connected using both screens and voilå the control panel magically appeared.

Thanks again sledge!!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post lorem
      by lorem

Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
      0 responses