Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Objects with @ and without

Hello,

on one computer for the drawing object the tag in properties appears with @ and every time the same line is changed the number after the @ counts up. I need to have it like on my 2nd computer without @ and keeping the tag name.

Before doing this question I tried with lock and unlock, snapmode..... but I can´t find out what is the reason for and how to change.

Sorry, if I missed this on the website.

Thank you for explanation.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your post.

The "@" symbol would indicate that the drawing object is a global object, one that perhaps has been created on another chart and has been set to apply to all charts. A global object is one that is created on one chart and through the selection of "Attach to" will create identical copies on related charts.

When you look at the properties of the object, on the "General Tab" of the objects properties window, note the textbox related to "Attach to:", it likely says the instrument name, contract and then (All charts). With the drop down arrow you can select the particular chart you are on and changing that will remove the global designation '@" for that object. Please note that this may cause other related (copied) objects on other charts to disappear.

Here is a link to the helpguides explanation: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._tools__ob.htm check the section, "Understanding local vs. global drawing objects".
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238
    by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses