Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic intraday data with CQG provider

Good morning,

I have problems to receive historical intraday data for FDAX. I have connected with CQG and I´m receiving real time data.

I checked the log and I have seen that:

"Unable to connect to Ninjatrader data server (HDS2.Ninjatrader.com/31654)"

Some one can help me??

Hello chien1,

Can you please restart NinjaTrader and check if you are able to connect to the NinjaTrader data server so historical data can be loaded in the charts.

The NinjaTrader data server is up and running. Could it be you have other software running on your computer that could be blocking NinjaTrader from connecting to the data server? Please terminate all other applications you have running, restart NinjaTrader and check if the error remains.

Please try a reset of your modem/router and check if this will make a difference.

Perhaps there is an issue between routers from your location to the data server. The connection goes from your computer via various routers to the data server. You can perform a tracert test to check this.

This procedure allows you to check where connection might fail or experiences large latency. It will sent a package to the data server and it will track down the routers it connects through.

In Windows, select Start-->Programs-->Accessories-->Command Prompt.

Enter "tracert hds2.ninjatrader.com" and hit Enter. Check if you see any major latencies between routers. More information regarding this procedure can be found at the link below.
    How to perform a traceroute to a domain or website - this will help identify connection problems.

If you see latency between certain routers, please contact your ISP and check if there is anything they can do from their end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I performe your "tracert" test but I didn´t see anything. (file attached)

I restarted NT with the same result.

I repaired date base and reset instrument and anything have changed.

This is the 2 error message that I have seen in the log:

""Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS7.NinjaTrader.com/31654): Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder 199.30.197.93:31654"

Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS2.NinjaTrader.com/31654): Se produjo un error durante el intento de conexión ya que la parte conectada no respondió adecuadamente tras un periodo de tiempo, o bien se produjo un error en la conexión establecida ya que el host conectado no ha podido responder 208.48.16.140:31654

A friend of mine who connected in other location has similar problems.

Thanks.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by chien1; 06-02-2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

I am able to connect to both NinjaTrader data servers successful on my end. I have not seen reports from other customer so far.

Could it be you and your friend use the same internet provider? Where are you located?

Do you perhaps have access to another internet connection? If so, please check if you can connect using the other internet connection.

Please try a reset of your modem/router if you did not try already.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ScottWalsh  
        Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes