Horizontal lines disappear after re-opening a workspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizontal lines disappear after re-opening a workspace

If I draw lines on charts that have "Show global draw objects" = False then the lines obviously show up on those charts as well as charts that have "Show global draw objects" = True.

If I then close and re-open the workspace the charts with "Show global draw objects" = False will no longer have the lines but the charts with "Show global draw objects" = True will still have them.

What's up with that???

If I draw the line and then I attach the chart only to the chart that it's on then it reappears if I close/open the workspace.

but the default value of "Attach To" is All Charts when drawing a line on a chart with "Show global draw objects" = False. This is silly.

the default should be to only Attach the line to the chart that it's being drawn on so the line doesn't disappear when "Show global draw objects" = False.

Comment

Hi pkinoc, thanks for your post.

You can set either 'Attach to' setting as the default option by setting your desired Attach to setting, then left-clicking the 'Set Default' button at the bottom of the drawing tool properties menu in question.

Re-opening charts with Show Global Draw Objects = False will omit these charts from the logic that was used on the workspace previously for global drawing objects.
      <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Kaledus
      by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
      1 response
      0 likes