ES-06-15 is not enabled for real time market depth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ES-06-15 is not enabled for real time market depth

hello I still have this problem no market in superdom and all my charts are not working at all.I send all my log trace files and follow all the instruction but still same problem.I'm connected to continuum and I also have a lifetime licence.So frustrated that I can't even practice my sim account.I would like to fund my real account ,but if I don't have live market how could I trade?
    The account is under my husband name and im the one who do the trading.Please help me. thanks
    gstaris

ps,my instrument is ES 06/15 emini
    Last edited by gstaris; 06-04-2015, 06:29 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150604.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150604.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hello Drew I don't know how to email you my log and trace files i'm not really good in computer is there anyway that you can do it in your end.So frustrated I want to fund my accounts but theres no market and all my charts are frozen.I don't have even a demo
      thanks,
      gertrude

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to do this on my end. I would be happy to schedule a remote support session with you to troubleshoot this matter further.

To do so, please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response. This will allow me to follow up with you directly via email.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 01:32 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by alifarahani, 04-19-2024, 09:40 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes