Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing tick and quote data

Hi,

looking into Ninja for the first time and still very new to all of the topics here. But looking into the history data import, it seems that it is only possible to import bars, is that correct? At least in the data import I don't see any other options.

Or how do I tick data and quote to back test my strategy?

Thx,
    Eelofi

Hello Eelofi,

You can import historical data manually for three data types: tick, minute and day. Please see the link below under 'Understanding import file and data formats' that shows what format the data needs to use.

You can also connect to a supported data feed/broker in NinjaTrader to load historical tick data. You could apply for a free NinjaTrader Continuum demo connection at the link below which will provide historical tick data for most common traded futures.
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Once connected and you perform a backtest in the Strategy Analyzer, it will automatically load the requested data. You can find instructions and a video to backtest strategies in the Strategy Analyzer at the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, so no quote data can imported?

Comment

Hello,
        Can you clarify what you mean by quote data? Are you referring to level II data or ask and bid data?
        I look forward to your reply.
        Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
          bid and ask is sufficient for the moment for my purposes.

Thx

Comment

Hello,
            You can import Bid , Ask and Last data.
            When importing the data through the Historical Data Manager you will specify whether it Bid, Ask , or Last data from the Data Type Drop Down menu.
            If we can be of any other assistance please let me know.
            Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Xtra Size Male Enhancement - Onde comprar e como funciona?

A percentage of females are not also conscious that they take herpes considering that there have ended up being times when the topics are located in a new urethra or deep on vaginal canal. The contusions on the genital realm resemble moderate breakout and also it is extremely excruciating but there is merely not should stress as the recovery cycle starts in regarding 2 weeks. If you 'd like to heal significantly faster, you could use the available medications for herpes. There are medications “Xtra Size Male Enhancement” as well as natural solutions to use the herpes break out in order for the recovery cycle begins within 3 days approximately. Order Xtra Size Male Enhancement http://www.ourfitnessworld.com/xtra-size-male-enhancement/

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by techgetgame, Today, 11:42 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post techgetgame  
              Started by sephichapdson, Today, 11:36 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes