Fibonacci levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibonacci levels

Hi, I would like to add some additional levels to the Fib Retracement drawing tool (so more than 10 levels). Is this possible in some form of custom tool?

Also is there a measuring device available to easily measure the Fib retracement of previous swings?

Thanks

Hello cognis0,

Thanks for your post.

With Ninjatrader7 you are limited to 10 levels, per template. So if you wish more than 10 levels then create the 10 levels that you can and save as 1 template, then create a second template with the next 10 levels and save, repeat as needed. This then would require you to apply the Fib tool each time for each template. So if you needed 15 levels, that would require two templates, apply the fib once select the 1st template then apply fib tool to same points and this time select 2nd template. Here is a link that shows how to manage the fib templates; http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._tools__ob.htm

With NinjaTrader8, (In closed beta testing at the time of this post) you can have as many levels as you wish.

Regarding measuring tool I think you are meaning an indicator because the fib tool is a measuring tool and with that in mind you might want to review the file sharing section for indicators that have been uploaded to this site.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Regarding measuring tool I think you are meaning an indicator because the fib tool is a measuring tool
      Thanks Paul,

I suppose the Fib Retracement tool is a measuring device, but not very granular as it only displays the levels which have been set. I was hoping to find a tool which would accurately measure previous moves ~ so the A would be the previous swing high (100%), B the last swing low (0%) and C is the point I want to measure. On the example I am looking at this is about 120% being somewhere between the 112% and 127% levels on my chart ~ but I have to guess the 120%....

Thanks...

Comment

Hello cognis0,

Thanks for your reply.

I looked through the forum's indicators and found this: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...rch=abc&desc=1

Beyond that you would likely need to either search other forums, 3rd party vendors or create your own.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by elderan, Yesterday, 08:03 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:57 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes