NTSample.efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSample.efs

This is day one for me on NT and I have been trying for several hours now to execute orders from my EFS study to NT Sim101.

I pasted the NTSample.efs code into my efs and initially got theerror "no such acct" so I put "Sim101" in all the functions and that error vanished...(.thiswas necessay even though I had "Sim101" as my default account)

Then I was getting symbol problems....so I putmy user defined global vTicker in place of "getSymbol" in theNTCommand function....which was picking up AB H6 (even though I had the Map in NT selected).......problem solved

Now I am getting "time in force parameter not supported by this account" error. I have tried inputting "DAY" in the NTBuyMarket function which is causing the error....in quotes it results in the same error message with DAY tacked on the end..... without the quotes and I get a syntax error in efs editor......

function NTBuyMarket (orderID, quantity) {

return NTCommand("Place","Sim101","Buy", quantity,"Market",0,0,"DAY","",orderId,"",""); }

is there a more comprehensive source of info on how to get this going?....I have read all the documentation I can find and all the forums and I am no closer to a solution...I am closer to frustration however.

Thanks in advance

imported post

There is a bug while connected to eSignal where "Day" is not supported. This has been fixed for next update. Try using "GTC" for the interim.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

GTC works fine thanks. Order was placed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rocketman7  
      Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post traderqz