Removing or hiding price on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing or hiding price on chart

Ok. I want to built my own footprint or TPO chart/market profile. How can I go about hiding or removing price from the Chart?

Hi richa61416, thanks for your post.

You can remove the price axis from your chart by right-clicking on the background of your chart, then left-clicking the Properties button. If you set the 'Color for axis' property to 'Transparent', this will hide the price and time axis - unfortunately, these two axis are linked and you cannot currently hide one without the other without custom programming.

You would then want to hide the price marker. To do so, right-click on your chart > left-click Data Series, and change the 'Price marker' property from 'True' to 'False', then press OK to confirm.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
      Hi richa61416, thanks for your post.

You can remove the price axis from your chart by right-clicking on the background of your chart, then left-clicking the Properties button. If you set the 'Color for axis' property to 'Transparent', this will hide the price and time axis - unfortunately, these two axis are linked and you cannot currently hide one without the other without custom programming.

You would then want to hide the price marker. To do so, right-click on your chart > left-click Data Series, and change the 'Price marker' property from 'True' to 'False', then press OK to confirm.
      I was more looking to do it with Coding. Just needed to know what properties to reference in NInjascript

Comment

Hello richa61416,

Thank you for your post.

In an indicator you can use PaintPriceMarkers. For information please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...icemarkers.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Rapine Heihei