Price Pattern Recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Pattern Recognition

Can the Market Analyzer recognize very specific price patterns. For Example.

Price is trending with higher lows and higher highs, but all the counter trend lows in this trend keep retracing back into the previous counter trend areas, not staying above them.But than the counter trends in this same trend, in their retracement start to stay above the previous counter trend for the very first time in the trend.

If the Market Analyzer can not do this is there a way that the Strategy Builder can recognize this trending pattern and trade it for me when the counter trend retracement stays above the previous counter trend and alert me right away of the trade entry. Thanks Much

Hello abikambic,

Thank you for your post.

This would not be possible in the Market Analyzer. You would either need to develop and indicator to signal when these conditions are true, or as you suggested develop a strategy to trade the signals.

I recommend watching our video on the Automated Strategy Development webinar at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaaqCBoqYxI

You can find more information on developing strategies at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...strategies.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post JonesJoker  
    Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post timko