Missing Data on Volume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Data on Volume

As attached, my NT7 cannot display the first few volume data.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Hi fdfinfer, thanks for your post.

As a test, please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspaces. You will have the option to reopen these after our tests.

* Shut down NinjaTrader
    * Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
    * Delete the file named "_Workspaces.xml"
    * After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces
    * Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart and test for the issue

*Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1 however you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

Below I have provided a link to the Backup and Restore section of our help guide.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Done that, still having the same issue.

Please advise, thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fdfinfer View Post
        Done that, still having the same issue.

Please advise, thank you.
        Look here:

Comment

Hi sledge, thanks for your reply. I believe that is what we're looking at here.
          <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
          31 responses
          1 like
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian