Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders placed, filled in SuperDOM don't make it to TWS

Hello all,
    I am trying to use SuperDOM windows in Ninjatrader along with API connection to Interactive Brokers' Trader Workstation for order placement/execution. While I am receiving market data from Trader Workstation to Ninja, and can create orders in the SuperDOM windows, these orders do not manifest in TWS, either open or filled.

I have tried this with both a demo account login, as well as live account, neither work.

API settings in TWS are configured to the same port as listed in Tools->Account Connections within Ninja.

Any similar experience?

Hi CB001, thanks for your post.

To confirm, you have followed each step in the Interactive Brokers Connection Guide and you are running Trader Workstation 944.3?

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=75244
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hello Alex, thanks for your reply. Yes, I have followed all steps in the connection guide. Version of TWS installed is 943.1c. Version of Ninjatrader is 7.0.1000.27, 64-bit.

TWS reports in its Connections window (accessed by clicking on the 'Data' button in lower-right corner of TWS near the time indicator) that API connection listening on port 7496 has Status as 'accepted', Market Data Connections all have Status 'Connected'...all in green.

Comment

Hello CB001,

Thanks for your reply.

Under the Account drop down menu, what account is selected?
        Are there errors when you place orders and if so what does it say?
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There are two accounts listed in the Control Center - one as Sim101 (my paper trading account, presumably) and a DUxxxx account (x's being numbers). When I first opened this window, the DU account's field were highlighted in light blue, but no values in those fields. Sim101 has values in the fields, as I'm currently logged into TWS via paper trading, and Ninjatrader has that login user/pass saved in its records as well.

Errors? Nothing pops up, at least, neither within Ninja nor TWS. When a price level matches a limit order that I've clicked to place within the SuperDOM, the sound notice "order filled" always plays.

Comment

Hello CB001,

Please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's log and trace files.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150618.txt"
            You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150618.txt"
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Kyle; 06-18-2015, 11:25 AM.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes