mbt connection problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mbt connection problem

i am trying to connect to mbtrading but its being weird. when i put in my username, i put my whole account username. should i be putting in the account number as the username? because when i put in my whole account, no trade i do affects the balance on the MBT site, for the demo account?

Hello Gkatehis,

Thank you for your post.

So you are able to connect to MB Trading in NinjaTrader then? It is just the trades that are not going to the live account, correct?

If so, go to File > and uncheck the Global Simulation Mode option. Then make sure you are selecting the proper account in the account drop down menu for your order entry window.

Comment

It won't let me uncheck it. I'm on the free version

Comment

Hello Gkatehis,

Thank you for your response.

You would need a Live License Key to trade to your brokerage account. You can view the purchase and lease options at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase-own.php

Any questions you have please send to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Comment

So when trading sim I cannot use my broker demo account right? And to use mb trading I have to buy it right. Or lease? I can't use mbtrading with direct right?

Comment

Hi Gkatehis, thanks for your reply.

You can connect to your MBTrading account and use MBTrading data to plot charts, but you will not be able to trade your live account without purchasing NinjaTrader. Please direct any further inquiries to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

can i use forex on ninjtrader with mbtrading. i just got an email saying

"NinjaTrader does work with MBTrading for futures, but you our brokerage is the only one supported for Forex"

im confused?

Comment

Hello Gkatehis,

Trading forex in an MB Trading account is supported within NinjaTrader. Please see the following link to our Help Guide for an overview of the different classes of instrument which can be used with each supported brokerage: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
                7 responses
                0 likes