Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Japanese Yen (6J) Minimum Price Increment now HALVED on CME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Yen (6J) Minimum Price Increment now HALVED on CME.

Hello, just to let ninja development team know that since the 21st of this month, the minimum price increment for the Japanese Yen futures contract (Symbol 6J) has now halved compared to pre-21st of the month. Previously it was 0.0001 but now it is 0.00005. Accordingly, the minimum tick value for 6J is now $6.25, previously it was $12.50. Can Ninja please support this change from within the Ninja platform? Also Continuum API will also need to make this change too. Please telephone CME exchange to verify this information if necessary. Thank you in advance.

Hello Rocket130713,

Thank you for reporting. I will forward a message to development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This brings up a more important point. There shouldn't be a hard-coded fixed tick dropdown list for the symbol database unless there's also an option for the user to add new tick increment values to that list.

Comment

Hello hygm,

I will forward the suggestion to support manually added tick sizes in the Instrument Manager to develpoment to put it on the list of possible future enhancements. Thank you for your feedback.

NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.28 will be updated to include the 0.0000005 tick size.

Comment

also in ninja platform beta 8, could ninja also please widen the window sizes for the bid and ask prices showing in the main window, as on my screen i cant even see Jap Yen bid or ask prices like 0.0081345 as the number of digits is far too long, this is even more a problem if in windows 7 we increase the font size by 150% to be able to better see the real-time bid and ask prices in the ninja main window. We need nice large price text and nice large windows too to fit in the text properly. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sorry, I am not quite sure what is referred with "main window". Are you referring to the Control Center? Could you perhaps post a screenshot that shows the issue?

For future reference, please use the NinjaTrader 8 beta section in the support forum to post any requests, questions and bug reports regarding NinjaTrader 8 beta.

Comment

The suggestion to manually add tick sizes has been added to the list and is assigned to SFT-489.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post chbruno
              by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM