Forex with mbtrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forex with mbtrading

I just received an email from someone at NT saying I can't trade forex with mbtrading. And that I can only use them for futures. Is this true?

Hi Gkatehis, thanks for your post.

No, that is incorrect. See the following help guide article:

NinjaTrader 7 Help Guide - Historical & Real-Time Data - Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider

MBTrading does support the transmission of Forex data on NinjaTrader. Are you receiving some sort of error when you attempt to place Forex trades on your MBTrading account?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

No that was something I received in an email. Also. I know that I need to purchase or lease Ninja for forex trading with mbtrading. But is forex possible on the direct version if ninjatrader is my broker?

Comment

Hi Gkatehis, thanks for your reply.

Please send an email to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com for further information on acquiring a license enabled to trade an MBTrading account.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kempotrader  
        Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kempotrader