Hello, tried to connect, says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, tried to connect, says

" There can only be 1 Ninja Trader Continuum adapter running at once, thank you : Was just following along the youtube channel, so will wait for a reply from Ninja Trader 101 training.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Are you able to successfully connect if you shut down NinjaTrader and then restart?

Are there additional errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Nope, that is the only error, I restarted Ninjatrader, and tried to follow along the youtube training, and it says the same message again,

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I would recommend shutting down NinjaTrader, then repairing your installation. You can repair your installation using the installer, available here:

NinjaTrader Download
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Where on the that page is the installer? I dont see it ?

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

You would plug your email into the 'Your email' field, then left-click on the 'Download FREE Platform' button.
            <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hello again

With all due respect, I have done what you asked, uninstalled it again, installed, followed the connection guide, and when I click connect, the same error message shows up again.

Please have a tech support guy submit me a request for remote support. Thank you

Comment

Hello,

I would be happy to schedule a remote support session with you for today.

Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email.. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response
                Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Done thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post algospoke  
                  Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM