Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifting up the % profitable percentage in the auto strategy

Hi Everyone

I have made an auto strategy which entails a Std Error Band and Renko Bars set to 5. The Error band is set to a period of 15 from the default setting of 20 and the Ma type is EMA the rest of the settings is left alone.

The strategy goes like this; Long: The Renko Bar exits and closes out of the std error band entering the trade then stays in the trade until it closes back into the std error band, exiting the trade. Going short is the opposite way.

I've back tested, optimized and walked forward this strategy at the end of the process I received a % Profitable of close to 65% testing for the past 6 month worth of data on the EURUSD.

I would like to know if there is anyway to improve the % Profitable to 70%+ on this strategy or if there is an auto strategy that does receive 70%+ which is simple to employ.

Thanks
    For Any Advice
    EB
    Last edited by Express_Trader_ 175; 06-24-2015, 03:16 AM.

Hello,

It sounds like you're headed in the right direction with your strategy. On the platform support team, we have to avoid giving trading advice, or providing advice on making a strategy more profitable, but this thread will remain open for other users to share any comments they may have.

If you find that something is going wrong with your strategy from a technical perspective, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 08:01 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 07:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes