Scrolling Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrolling Charts

Is there a setting that when you scroll the charts, to keep the chart from going off the screen, something that would shift the chart properly to keep it on the screen all the time as your scrolling. The automatic setting in
    chart properties does that but for some reason the automatic setting wants to shift back to fixed on its own while I am scrolling. Thanks Much

Hello abikambic,

Thank you for your post.

I am not certain I completely follow your inquiry. Are you left clicking in the chart display or on the bottom of the chart where the time is displayed? You also refer to fixed scaling, are you trying to stay in automatic scaling?

Comment

First is there a way to keep the price chart to stay inside the screen when scrolling, not having the price bars of the chart go off the screen.

If automatic range setting is the answer to the question than how is automatic scaling kept constant. The fixed setting always wants to return as the setting while I am scrolling. Thanks

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for clarifying.
        You will need to have Auto Scale set to True for the prices to be included into the scaling of the chart.
        If you change the vertical scaling of the Chart this will make it so that it will use Fixed Scaling. When this occurs a F in a box will appear in the Vertical Axis of the chart. If you left click on the F this will take it out of the Fixed Scale.
        For more information on navigating charts please see the following link, http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ng_a_chart.htm
        Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Much for the info!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PaulMohn  
          Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM