• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Cannot load chart for ES ##-## [Kinetic]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot load chart for ES ##-## [Kinetic]

Connected to the free Kinetic feed, I try to load the chart for ES ##-##. What I get is:

Error on loading chart data for 'ES ##-## Globex': Unable to load historical data: unknown instrument

Searching in the instrument manager finds ES, and the settings are for Globex.

Any ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hi ivannp,

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

For your chart, what interval do you have selected? With the Kinetick End-of-Day connection you will only be able to open charts as daily or larger time periods based on daily data.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am trying to load daily data, and in fact, I can load NQ, YM and pretty much everything else I have tried.

Comment

ivannp,

As a test, please try resetting your instruments.
        • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Disconnect > Select your data feed
        • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Options > Data tab > Reset Instruments >OK
        • Restart NinjaTrader > File > Connect > Select your connection

If you are still unable to receive data after the steps above, Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1344100 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Same error even after following same steps

I tried the below steps but getting the same error
          "Error on loading chart data or 'ES 12-16 Globex': Error (errServerSideNotEntitled) on loading historical data"

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1344100 ATTN Patrick G

Please also include a link to this forum thread.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by saeed, Today, 10:20 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post koganam
            by koganam

Started by priceisking, Yesterday, 07:44 PM
            1 response