Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM failed to connect: Could not load file or assembly

Hi;
    I used to connect using Interactive Brokers, but they have stopped supplying Forex data for Australian residents and I would like to switch providers. I have signed up for a Demo Account with FXCM and create a new Connection.

Now when I try to connect I get the message:

Login Failed:...... Could not load file or assembly 'fxcore2, Version 1.3.1309.314.....

I am using the latest version of NinjaTrader 7 which I just downloaded. Can you pls help

Thanks

Hello hometradingblog,

Can you please apply for a NinjaTrader FXCM demo connection at the link below. I assume you currently use a demo connection directly from FXCM.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Select the Forex asset class and fill in the information. Check if you can connect using the NinjaTrader FXCM demo connection you will receive. Make sure you checkmark 'Demo' when creating the connection. You can find a NinjaTrader FXCM connection guide at the following link.

If the issue remains, please go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Attn Jason, FXCM failed to connect: Could not load file or assembly' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason;
      Followed the steps in the guide and noticed that I don't have the NinjaTrader FXCM provider. I only have the FXCM Provider. Do I need to download a different version of NT?

Anyway will send the mail shortly

Comment

No need to download a different version. Please select FXCM as Provider when creating the connection and check if you can connect.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That's what I did and still the same message. Just sent the email from NT

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Tim-c
          by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes