X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical Scale problem

*EDIT* sorry guys you just ctrl + drag the y axis, my bad *EDIT*

Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some help fixing a problem I have with vertical scaling in NT7. Surely many of you have got a fix for this already (I hope!)?

If you look at the first attached screen shot, you can see that, on big gap days, the bars appear compressed so they all fit on the screen. The problem I have is, if I drag the Y axis to stretch the bars back to their normal size, there is no way to drag the chart down so I can see the current price action! I am literally pulling my hair out that such an obvious thing would not be included as standard? Why can I drag the chart left and right but not up and down hahahaha?!

This youtube video has a fix but it involves an indicator called Vertical Scale that I can't find anywhere?

Please help! I'll send out good luck for the next ten trades to anyone that can help...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sh8rk3y; 07-12-2015, 06:36 AM.

Originally posted by Sh8rk3y View Post
    Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some help fixing a problem I have with vertical scaling in NT7. Surely many of you have got a fix for this already (I hope!)?

If you look at the first attached screen shot, you can see that, on big gap days, the bars appear compressed so they all fit on the screen. The problem I have is, if I drag the Y axis to stretch the bars back to their normal size, there is no way to drag the chart down so I can see the current price action! I am literally pulling my hair out that such an obvious thing would not be included as standard? Why can I drag the chart left and right but not up and down hahahaha?!

This youtube video has a fix but it involves an indicator called Vertical Scale that I can't find anywhere?

Please help! I'll send out good luck for the next ten trades to anyone that can help...
    Hold down the CTRL key and drag the y-axis.

Comment

Hello Sh8rk3y,

As koganam informed, you can vertically move the price bars by click and hold the left button on the right side of the price axis and move up or down.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by ender_wiggum, Today, 09:50 AM
      1 response
      0 likes