Cannot change default settings of drawing objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot change default settings of drawing objects

Hi, I want to change the default colors and other properties of the drawing objects but I cannot do it, and I do not know why.

I am changing let say the color properties, I click apply, the color is changed at the drawn object, then I click the set default or I save as the default template for the fibonacci object, but when I draw again the object it stays with the old colors.

I´ve done it several times clicking the set default button or saving as the changes as the default templates, but the changes do not remain when I use them again. In fact, I´ve seen when I start changing the properties at the fibonacci object, the template is automatically changed to custom, but I saved to default, but the changes do not stand. Even after I just saved the new properties as the default template, if I pick again the default at the menu of the templates, the colors are changed to the original ones, and the ones I chose are not there anymore. I was using the plattform a month ago, and I stopped using it for a month, and now that I am using it again, this is happening. What could be?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find the file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need to review the file which is named 'trace.20150717.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes