Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedy Trading Servers

Hello,

is your recommended VPS service Speedy Trading Servers actually working?

I sent them a message already early on Friday that I'd like to get started - nothing back from them so far. Additionally their webpages are acting strange. If you take http://www.speedytradingservers.com/prices where they have their offering and click on the free trial it just leads to a password protect page, it doesn't lead to an order page as you would expect.

Additionally I've sent them a contact request over the weekend - no reply.

All of this makes wonder are thy really a credible partner at all.

Thx,
    Eelofi

Hello @Eelofi,

I'm the owner of SpeedyTradingservers.com, a credible NinjaTrader partner .

The trial requests are answered in minutes or hours and I don't have any unanswered requests.
    The protected web page is for the payments, as we want traders only and we select a bit ou clients. To ask for a trial simply use the contact page.
    We created multiple trial VPS since last Friday and have answered to a dozen of questions/requests coming from this contact page, so this page is working.

Please send me your email address by PM or send me an email: sam at speedytradingservers.com

Thanks,
    Sam

Comment

Hi Sam,

redid the trial request again so that you are able to see whether is comes through. And sent you a mail as well

But I must admit that I don't understand the logic that if I look at your services price page and pick the service which would be most relevant and would like then to order to become your customer, I actually end up in a closed customers only page? Just my 50c's on the logic.

But I must give you credit on the fast reaction to the original posting

Cheers,
      Eelofi

Comment

Hello,

I will double checked our messaging system but we received some requests today and yesterday, so I assume it's working.

About the logic itself it's simple:
        - we want to select a bit our users and don't want people using our servers to send massve spammers, create game servers, download pirated material by Torrents, heavy web servers, and so on. We only want people using our services for trading purposes, dot.
        - to be sure the user will have the right configuration we like them to try the service (for free) for a week, so he'll be able see how things are working and if he has enough memory for his indicators/strategies.
        That's why nodoby can just "click and buy" and we'll keep this principle .

Sam

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
        Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
        1 response
        0 likes