Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 keeps crashing when I open editor

Hi,

I have recently changed broker and moved from NT7 32 bit to 64bit. This morning when trying to edit a custom indicator, NT keeps crashing and trace log has the following message:

2015-07-22 08:29:33:657 Code.Editor.OnLoad: Failed to reference 'NinjaTrader.Custom, Version=7.0.1000.29, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null': System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
    at NinjaTrader.Code.Editor.OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)

In summary:
    - connects/loads up fine in NT7 32/64 bit versions and displays all indicators on my template, without crashing
    - I can edit/compile all indicators without crashing in NT7 32 bit.

- As soon as I open code editor in NT7 64bit, it crashes.

Can you shed light on what/how this is happening? and what I can do to stop it from crashing

thanks in advance,
    Vince

ps. I did search forums for a solution and others with a similar problem but no posted solutions.
    Last edited by vincetc; 07-21-2015, 05:03 PM.

Hello vincetc,

Thank you for your post.

Please write into platform support and send me your log and trace files for today so that I may investigate this matter.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1355956
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post mattbsea  
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes