Y-Axis Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y-Axis Problem

At times my platform alters the price axis on my charts to where I can't see any price data in the form of bars whatsoever. It'll default between, e.g., 0.0000 and 0.00001. How do I fix this problem?

Originally posted by jrichardson83 View Post
    At times my platform alters the price axis on my charts to where I can't see any price data in the form of bars whatsoever. It'll default between, e.g., 0.0000 and 0.00001. How do I fix this problem?

You should probably post some screen shot/images of what you are looking at (expected and error), and what instrument...

Comment

Hello jrichardson83,

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and you select 'Reload All Historical Data'? If not, please disconnect your data feed and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.

If so, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.

If you still experience blank charts, please let me know what instrument you have selected and to what data feed/broker you connect in NinjaTrader.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
      24 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post spwizard  
      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes