Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 different TimeFrame charts... and viewing them

I need some help please,
    in being able to have up a ...... Daily, 2 day, 3day , 4 day and weekly chart ( all at the same time ) and all of the same symbol ( say YM for example )

I am wanting to quickly scan through all of the Futures , one by one, and have all of the mentioned timeframe carts open at once ( Daily, 2 day, 3day , 4 day and weekly chart ) , and quickly look across these 5 timeframes per each Future .

And lastly,
    Is there a way to make 2 separate watchlists ..... one with all of the Futures markets
    and the other watchlists with all of the available Forex Pairs ?

Sorry for the rookie questions
    Thanks much

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    You can create as many charts that you like for any supported instrument. I would like to note the more charts that you have open the larger impact on performance there will be.
    To create a chart you will go to File> New > Chart. Please see the following link on creating a chart. http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ng_a_chart.htm

You can change the isntruments on the charts as well by slecting form the instrument dropdowm window or using the data series. Please see the following link on this, http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...price_data.htm

NinjaTrader does not have "watch lists" but we do have a Market Analyzer. market Analyzers will allow you to add multiple instruments and view the data in ros and columns. You can have multiple market analyzers as well. Please see the following link on the Market Analyzer. http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...t_analyzer.htm

I would like to note that we do have a weekly series of live, interactive webinars featuring tips and tutorials on using different features of NinjaTrader that can be very useful as you become familiar with NinjaTrader. You can see a schedule of upcoming live webinar events at the link below:

If you cannot attend a live event, feel free to watch any of the pre-recorded versions of these events at your leisure. You can find a list of pre-recorded events at the link below:

Recordings of our daily NinjaTrader product training webinars.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

CodyB ,
      Thank you for your reply and Links to the different questions at hand

I really appreciate your help

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
      1 response
      0 likes