NT7 won't connect to MBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 won't connect to MBT

Hi, I used to do automatic strategy trading with NT7 & MB Trading, but when I tried to do it this week I noticed that I could connect to MBT and get historical data, but no new live quotes were coming in time & sales and charts were not updating.

I then updated the MBT software and updated NT7 and now it won't even connect to the MBT data feed. The connection status indication on the Control Center just says "connecting - MB Trading" but won't resolve with a "connected" status.

I'll keep trying things but if anyone wants to jump in and help that'd be great, thanks!

Hello RunnrX,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please ensure that you have the correct version of the MBT software installed.

You will need version 11.9.0.51 installed, which can be found here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad..._11.9.0.51.exe

To resolve your issues with live data, please try resetting your instruments:
    • Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Disconnect > Select your data feed
    • Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Options > Data tab > Reset Instruments >OK
    • Restart NinjaTrader > Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center > File > Connect > Select your connection

Please let us know if you are unable to receive live data after trying the above.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Using your download link solved things for me. I think the problem was I updated "MBT Desktop Pro" and it seems like NT7 only connects using the "MBT Desktop" API

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Waxavi
      by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
      0 responses