Symbols for SGX stocks from Kineticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbols for SGX stocks from Kineticks

Hi there,I can't find any of those symbols online, the kineticks symbol search feature does not return any positive result for any sgx related search too.
    I have also tried using symbols from Yahoo finance, it doesn't work.
    Please advise where can I get the correct symbols, thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Kinetick supports a number of SGX instruments. Can you clarify which SGX symbol you are looking to access?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Let's say for example I want to access DBS Group Holdings, can I know what's the symbol for SGX? Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Kinetick supports only SGX futures instruments however I was able to access data for this equity through Yahoo using the settings which are shown in the attached image. I took these settings from the following link to Yahoo Finance where the symbol (D05,SI) is available: https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=D05.SI

To apply the attached settings:
        rom the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
        Press the "New" button
        *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
        Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivity provider
        Press the "OK" button
        * If you wish to add an equity, this can be accomplished without following the steps above. Just open a chart (for example) and start typing in the symbol and a new instrument is automatically created.

The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.

Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
        Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
        Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
        Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list
        You are now finished and can press the "OK" button.
        Attached Files

Comment

I see. So my suspicion is correct, Kineticks doesn't support SGX stock symbols, thank you for the help.

Comment

Kyle,

Yahoo only provide EOD SGX stocks data. Do you know where I can get the real-time ticks data for SGX Stocks ?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

I would recommend that you check in with BarChart, eSignal or IQ Feed on this as each of these providers should be able to offer the data which you require.

Comment

Kyle,

Only eSignal provide SGX real-time stock data which cost U$43 per month.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I can't load the charts either, it said assign to exchange when I clicked default as the exchange.

Not too sure what is the exchange means for SG stocks lk Keppel Corp, Singtel and DBS

Comment

Hello Frostystar21,

We are not enabled for this instrument to test however you can try checking any other second exchange and then force the exchange with the symbol mapping of BN4|SES. On the Control Center in Ninjatrader>Tools>Instrument Manager select New. Master Instrument=BN4, Exchanges check (Default + Any other), then on the MISC tab next to ESignal put in BN4|SES.

If this does not work please write in for further assistance and include a link to this forum post. [email protected].
                    Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Kaledus
                    by Kaledus

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
                    13 responses