Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

settelment price on chart and % of futures

good morning,
    i write from italy and i want ask if is possible print on the charts in a line the settelment price of the instrument i use (futures as dax and minisp500 ) and the % negative or positive of it.

i use continuum as datafeed but they dont reply at my mail.... Kinetic think i m crazy.

so... because also a free site as yahoo finance give this feature
    https://it.finance.yahoo.com/ you can see a red line in all the chart future inside the site as settelment price and above in the chart the % if is positive or negative

IF I PAY (because i want pay for a service isn t a problem)....i can have a datafeed to support me this ?!?

sorry I'm a little angry , but seems to be asking for the moon , when all the finance sites have this information for free .

p.s. ALL my italian broker give me in the chart the settlement price for ALL istruments..futures stoks..cfd..forex..etc...etc......i can attach here screnshot of my brokers...example

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This type of indicator is not included with NinjaTrader by default however this is something which could be created through custom programming. If you are not a programmer yourself NinjaTrader Ecosystem is partnered with a number of NinjaScript consultants who could create this type of indicator at your direction.

If you would like more information about NinjaScript consultants please contact us by email at [email protected] with a link to this forum thread.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This type of indicator is not included with NinjaTrader by default however this is something which could be created through custom programming. If you are not a programmer yourself NinjaTrader Ecosystem is partnered with a number of NinjaScript consultants who could create this type of indicator at your direction.

If you would like more information about NinjaScript consultants please contact us by email at [email protected] with a link to this forum thread.

sorry....if i haven t a datafeed give me the settelment price....there is no one ninja script consultant can give me that......

kinetic told me to download (just for eminisp500 ) the daily e.o.d. and take a prior hlc day and maybe i have the settelment price....but for the others futures?!?!? dax futures close at 17,30 gmt +1 but the market work till 22......

so..................................because i think..i m not stupid ,there is just 2 reply at my question....

1) we have datafed with settelment price you can use under ninja with a script...name of it

2) we haven t , sorry.

so...the answear at my question is the 1 or 2.....

p.s. in what mode i can know if a market open positive or negative..to know to go long or short....i must see in yahoo finance every morning.. ...is not fair.
      i must look my italian broker.

Comment

Hello,

So that I can review the other case which you are referring to please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes