NinjaTrader refuses to load a new chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader refuses to load a new chart

Hi -- Strange problem here. NT suddenly refuses to add any data to a new chart. No matter which instrument or setting I use, new charts yield nothing but a blank. Existing charts load fine. Any ideas?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include the following:

1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) A copy of today's trace file. You will find the file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20150816.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday. I was loading charts with KInetick real time. All of a sudden I couldn't load new chart of the same series.
      I then connected to Continuum and the new chart was able to be reloaded. Not sure if that was a coincidence or a Kinetick issue

Comment

Hello AndyM,

Thank you for reporting this.

I'd like to look in to the data issue with you. Please contact me at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message I would like you to include both a forum thread link and a copy of yesterday's trace file. If you could also give me an idea of around what time this took place that would be helpful.

The trace file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. Files are named by date so if this took place on Saturday please attach a copy of the 'trace.20150815.txt' file otherwise please attach a copy of the 'trace.20150816.txt' file.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
        0 responses