Problem Loading Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Loading Historical Data

Hello. The "Reload All historical Data" is greyed out on my platform. I had the same problem until late morning yesterday. The error message I get under the log tab says "unable to connect to Ninjatrader data server". I have a live feed from Rithmic.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Nyati, thanks for your post.

I would recommend the following steps to restore connectivity to the historical data servers:

Please use the steps below to change your Time Zone and sync the PC clock, note to set the server to time.nist.gov:

You can sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Press 'Change time zone...' Set the Time zone and press 'OK'.
    Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab set the server to time.nist.gov and then click Update. Your PC clock should now be updated.
    Afterward, follow these steps:

* Reset your instruments. To reset your instruments: disconnect from any active connections (via the Control Center > File > Disconnect menu), then from the Control Center, navigate to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'. Afterwards, shut down NinjaTrader.
    * If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
    * Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7 folder.
    * Restart your modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post RookieTrader