FOREX trading using Ninja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

Ray, when is the new NT release coming with Gain capital for Forex Trading. I have a/c with Gain

Thanks
    sam

Comment

imported post

Our plan is to release late this coming week. Since you already have an account with GAIN, there are some behind the scenes things we will need to do to make it work. Can you send me an email to [email protected] referencing this post and also let me know if you have an introducing broker for your GAIN account.

Thanks
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

ninjatrader wrote:
        Hi Sam,

No update since we are not sure if we will continue support IB FX in the future. We are a few weeks away from releasing FX through GAIN Capital.

Ray
        I am concerned that FX trading with IB may no longer be supported, is this likely? I have been with IB for sometime and would not change my broker at this stage.

Comment

imported post

That is correct, we will no longer be supporting IB for FX.
          RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Forex with Ninja

This is unwelcomed news that Ninja and forex is no exclusive to gain/forex.com

I tried to open an account with gain and they couldn't even get it right when i tried to fund my account with then i hate to think how they would act if i tired to with draw funds and customer service is the worst i have seen.

I have stop using Ninja because of this and now use MT4 for my forex trading. Its a shame because i loved ninja and the C# programming it supported.

Is there any reason why Ninja is exclusive to Gain in regards to forex?

Comment

Hello bologc,

This is an old forum thread; we currently do support forex trading with other brokers as well.

Supported Forex Brokers:

- GAIN Capital/FOREX.com
              - PFGBEST.com
              - MB Trading
              - Interactive Brokers

GAIN Capital/FOREX.com:
              NinjaTrader has teamed with GAIN Capital to offer a fully functional FREE Forex solution for discretionary and system traders! Discretionary traders can take advantage of NinjaTrader's incredible features such as Advanced Trade Management (ATM), Chart Trader, Market Analyzer, and much more. System Developers get access to all of NinjaTrader's Strategy Development tools combined with real-time and historical data compliments of GAIN Capital!

Click the following link for the GAIN Capital/FOREX.com connection guide:

PFGBEST.com: Click the following link below to view the setup guide for connecting to PFGBEST.com.

MBT Forex: Click the following link to view the setup guide for connecting to MBT.

Interactive Brokers: Click the following link to view the setup guide for connecting to Interactive Brokers.
              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
              1 response
              0 likes