Can NT do this? Multiple entry orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can NT do this? Multiple entry orders?

Using the demo version of NT. Want to know if ATM's offer the ability to submit multiple entry orders above or below the market, at the same time the first buy or sell order is submitted?

For instance, say the market is trending up, makes a new high, then drops into a pullback. I would submit a buy market order there, but then want the ATM to submit 4 more limit buy orders below the market. At 1 point, 2 points, 3 points and 4 points below the original buy order. Is this possible? Not sure if the demo has this functionality? Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

ATM Strategies are not able to submit secondary entry orders automatically. It is possible to scale in to a position which is managed by an ATM strategy however the secondary entry orders would need to be submitted manually.

I hope that this helps to clear things up however if other questions come to mind please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

ATM Strategies are not able to submit secondary entry orders automatically. It is possible to scale in to a position which is managed by an ATM strategy however the secondary entry orders would need to be submitted manually.

I hope that this helps to clear things up however if other questions come to mind please let me know.
      Thanks. Do you mean entries would have to be entered manually on the DOM, by pointing and clicking at the appropriate price level?

Comment

Hello Veritasig,

Thank you for your response.

Your understanding is correct - additional entry orders would need to be manually submitted as you have outlined.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes