data problem loading SIZ'15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data problem loading SIZ'15

There is something wrong with my quotes when I pull up SIZ'15. I am getting SIU'15 quotes. I have purged ALL historical data and purged my Instrument manager. Rebooted and tried it on serveral different systems using IQFEED and KINETICK data. I can get separate quotes for both months on other systems so it is not the data feed. It must have something to do with how NT is seeking the data. Can you please help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Hello*stock682,

Please go to Tools > Instrument Manager.

Search for the instrument, select it and click Edit.

Then in the Instrument Editor window go to the Misc tab, scroll down to Contract months, select Contract months and click the ... button.

Then in the Contract Months window select the 12-15 contract, set the Rollover date to yesterday's date and press OK > OK > OK.

Then reload the chart by right clicking on the chart and selecting Reload All Historical data.

Historical data for the prior contract month will be used prior to the set rollover date. *
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That is not solving the problem. If I completely erase all silver historical data and any silver contracts from my instrument manager and reboot I am essentially starting over fresh. NOW when I put in instrument manager the SIZ'15 contract and then open a new chart it should pull fresh December data from IQFEED. However, when I look in the historical data file it shows SEPTEMBER silver NOT DECEMBER silver.

Comment

Also after doing what you suggested it is still showing the sep contract on the chart even though it shows the dec contract in the top left of the chart.

Comment

Hello,

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following in the body of the email:*http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d.php?p=424933
          Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post PhillT
          by PhillT

Started by ageeholdings, 05-01-2024, 05:22 AM
          5 responses