pet peaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pet peaves

Hi everyone I am Sonia one thing I have noticed about these forum is that very much is handled behind the scenes and not confronted here in the forum. Which is what I thought the forum was for.
    E.G. "send me this" or "send me that" and the thread is never addressed again.
    I thought this would be a resource for information and help for any and all issues related to your platform, yet it seems as this is not the case.
    Why?
    Why does no one ever follow up on so many blank-non-informative responses.
    Should not the forum provide answers without having to email someone. another E.G. I find a thread relating to an issue but there it is again a response to email something to you and the thread is never revisited again.
    Sorry if rude just trying to understand purpose of the format?
    Thanks
    Sonia

Hello Sonia,

Thanks for your post.

I can understand the frustration when trying to find answers on the support forum in which the are directed to write in.
    There is often times a large variety of information specific in our diagnostics files that is need for us to look into and find a resolution.
    In these cases the files are required for us to look into and respond back on. These files are intended just for the support team to review so that the proper resolution can be found.
    You are welcome to post your inquiry item on the board however some items do need to be handled personally by email.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brandon View Post
      Hello Sonia,

Thanks for your post.

I can understand the frustration when trying to find answers on the support forum in which the are directed to write in.
      There is often times a large variety of information specific in our diagnostics files that is need for us to look into and find a resolution.
      In these cases the files are required for us to look into and respond back on. These files are intended just for the support team to review so that the proper resolution can be found.
      You are welcome to post your inquiry item on the board however some items do need to be handled personally by email.
      Hi Brandon I dont want seeing such files my comment was about the fact that there are so many abandoned threads that start out with an issue someone else may be experiencing, they find the thread only to see that there is no answer or follow-up after the "send me this" factor--
      But thanks for the reply
      Last edited by sonia0101; 08-29-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Hello sonia0101,

Thanks for your reply.

This is because these diagnostics files must be reviewed by us to get the proper resolution. Users with similar inquiries will need to send these files into us so that we can evaluate and respond back with the proper resolution.
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by llanqui, Yesterday, 03:51 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by MSerag, Yesterday, 11:52 PM
        1 response
        0 likes