TD Ameritrade Tick Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use TD Ameritrade w/ Ninja Trader. I'm unable to receive tick charts or any charts w/ less than 1 min interval. I think that I read somewhere on the forum or NT Site that TD Ameritrade does not provide Tick data. Can someone kindly confirm or deny!!! Thanks.

They do not provide historical tick data, but they do provide real-time data. Here is a chart about the various supported data feeds: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...HistoricalData
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Josh...nice follow-up.

I remember seeing that document, but couldn't locate it. Nice reference for broker selection & capability.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Comment

Just looking to see if there is any update to tick data from TD Ameritrade. If no changes, is Kinetick the best alternative?

Comment

Hello monty9d,

Unfortunately, Tick data is still not available with TD Ameritrade connections. If you are looking for a data provider for historical Tick data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data for Equities, Futures and Forex.I have also provided a link below that goes over all supported providers, the assets that they support and the data they offer.
          Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Whilst Kinetick is an excellent data provider, it is important to understand the current implementation of NinjaTrader and the effects of using data from a provider that is not the broker with whom trades will be placed based on that data.

Definitely worth reading here, and from a link therein, also here. The considerations discussed in those posts may or may not be significant for you. But if they are, be very careful placing trades in an account based on data that has not come from the account itself.

Thanks.
            Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
            jeronymite
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes