Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MBT Users, Problem with Navigation Platform after NT Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT Users, Problem with Navigation Platform after NT Update?

Has anyone using MBT Navigation platform and NT free program run into any issues after the last NT update?

I never had a problem before, but now my platform won't stay the way I want it. Every time I open NT, I have to redo the platform the way I want it. There is no save option. I'd call MBT, but they're pretty dumb and no help unless one has a paid NT

I tried finding the MBT page for their updates in case that's the issue, but can't find that page. I saved the NT 7 that I was using before the Update last week, I wonder if I go back to that one if that will solve the problem. ???

Sharon

Hello Sharon,

I am not aware of issues with MBT's Navigation platform. I am sure MBTrading will be able to assist you in this regard. They created the MBT platform and so are the best party to troubleshoot any issues with it.

You could try uninstalling NinjaTrader 7.0.10000.30 and reinstall NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.29. You will save all settings and data including your indicators. They are saved at Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 which is unaffected when you uninstall NinjaTrader via the Windows Control Panel.

Make sure that NinjaTrader is shut down.

Please uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via the Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features

Subsequently, clear your browser cache and download and install version 7.0.1000.29 from the link below.
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

Enter your email and click 'Download Now! Free to use'. You will now go to the download page which contains the previous version.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm sorry, how do I clear my browser cache? I uninstalled NT as directed.

I wonder if I ran into issues because I had used FireFox when I downloaded the UpDate. I changed to Internet Explorer now.

Sharon

Comment

You can find instructions at the link below.
        Easily clear the cache on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, & iPad While your browser cache usually helps websites load faster, it can sometimes prevent you from seeing the most up-to-date version of a webpage. In some cases, an old or...
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
        Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
        1 response
        0 likes