X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to Login ... said invaild user/password

I am having some trouble logging in

I was using the Live Continuum data feed to connect,
    and hadn't connected to the platform in a few weeks.

When I just now tried to connect, I got the Invalid user/password message.

I don't currently have a Funded account.
    But I was using Live Data feed previously, and had no issues connecting

Thank you for the help

Hello mdsvtr,

Thank you for your post. The NinjaTrader Continuum demos expire after approximately 2-3 weeks, so if you hadn't used it in a while, you will need to request a new demo from the link below.

https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com...s_trading_demo

Let me know if I assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Eric

Got it working and re-connected

Thank you for posting the Link for the sites to connect

One quick thing please ......

I have a 60 minute chart that I trade off of , which has Standard Deviation Lines and BollingerBands on this specific chart

I also have open and up at the same time a 2 , 3 and 4 day chart of the same Market that I am trading , on the 60 minute chart

For some reason, as soon as I move my moue off of the 60 min chart and on to either of the other charts ( 2 , or 4 day ) , It automatically drags my chart back to the starting point ( Date wise / as many days back as is calculated for mu chart data on the 60 minute chart )

I then have to drag the chart back to the current trading day and ten expand and re-adjust the height and width of the chart / candlesticks

Is there a way to " Lock " the chart so it doesn't move when ever I switch from chart to chart ?

And lastly please,
      Can I also " Lock " a chart ( or save the settings for all f my charts by DEFAULT ) so that ach time I open the platform and all of my charts Load, they all are pre-set to the height and expanded width that I prefer my charts to be ?

Meaning,
      I will always modify a charts " Look " by either expanding or scrunching the candlesticks on my charts to a look and personal preference .... just wondering if I can save tis Look for all of my charts and have all of the charts default and open to these settings each and every time I load and open the Trading Platform ?

Thanks again for all of your help - Michael

Comment

Hello mdsvtr,

Thank you for your reply, glad to hear you got it working.

On the chart jumping to the current time issue, do you currently have Global Crosshairs enabled on the charts? If so, you can disable this feature in the 60-minute chart Properties (right click on the background of the chart > Properties) and change the the "Global cross hair time axis scrolling" to False. Press OK to save the settings.

Yes, you could create a chart templates of your required settings and set this as the default to be used every time you open a chart.

To do this, right click on the chart and select Templates > Save As... You can name the template anything you would like (I recommend something that will remind you of the function of the template). Press OK to save the template. To then set this as default, right click > Templates > Set As Default...
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rtwave
        by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
        7 responses