Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT loses one hour on charts

Hello,
    it's from monday of this week that NT loses one hour on charts.
    I.E. 6E stops at 10 PM instead to 11 PM and then the chart jumps an hour in the current time. I did not changed anything after updating to NT .30. This happens only on one of my 3 pc. I tried everything to everything to fix this error, from session manager, reset instruments, repair database, to reinstall NT, but nothing works. Any suggestion?
    P.s. I attach some pictures to better understand.
    Thanks.
    Lubo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LuboLabo; 09-16-2015, 09:52 AM. Reason: added another picture

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150916.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150916.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Win 10 issue

Thanks,
      it seems to be a Win 10 issue with NT7 on only one of my pc where I use Win 10 inseder preview, that happened after some updates and not risolved with the last insider prewiev update. To make NT work I have to set the time every time I run Win 10. Don't know but already before I had problem with the Win 10 watch that didn't show the calendar, and also this issue is not resolved with the last release.
      Lubo.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

No problem, I would be happy to check into this. To do this, please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20150916.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20150916.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Problem Solved

Drew thanks for your support offering,
          Like i said it was a problem with time/watch and calender of WIn 10. Now that problem is solved and NT works fine with the time session and with the synch with of local time.
          Lubo.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post trilliantrader  
          Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes