Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inaccurate Data

Hello,

I was looking at a Crude Oil chart today and then all of a sudden the price spiked up an unbelievable amount.

I then switched to a Gasoline chart to see if such a price move had happened, but there was no such move, so I switched back to the Crude Oil chart, and the huge price bar was gone.

I have had this happen a couple of times before, and when I mentioned to an associate what happened, he checked his Trade Station platform and said there was no such move.

Am I getting inaccurate data, or what could be the cause of this?

The screenshots attached show Crude Oil right after the huge price spike and the second screenshot shows how the chart appeared after I switched to a Gasoline chart and then back to the Crude Oil chart.

Did Crude Oil prices reach 46.92 today? If not, then this is some sort of error that I keep getting.

I also just checked the 60 minute chart and the 3 minute chart and there is no such price move.

Screenshot for 3 minute chart attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by i2w8am9ii2; 09-21-2015, 05:38 PM.

Hello i2w8am9ii2,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The trace file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the 'trace.20150921.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes