Only One Commission on Trade for 2 Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only One Commission on Trade for 2 Contracts

I did a trade earlier today in which I inadvertently shorted 2 TF contracts rather than the 1 contract I had intended and then had a very tight stop and covered for a 3 tick loss. But when I generated the Account Performance for this it only showed one commission as you can see from the attached image. Isn't there a separate commission per contract or is it just per trade? Thanks. Also including an image from the Instrument Manager where I set it up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WJE1222; 09-23-2015, 07:16 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today as well as a copy of your database so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please make sure that the 'Log and Trace files' and 'Database file' boxes are checked.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1391868
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just received the account statement for the day and the commission is correct in there. Not sure what went wrong in NT. Must have set it up wrong. Maybe you can help me with that. Did you notice the other file I attached with the Instrument Manager area where I set the commission. Also it seems to be 10 cents off. Is the Static SuperDOM 10 cents extra per round trip? Thanks.
      Last edited by WJE1222; 09-23-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Hello,

The issue here relates to the fact that a 2.26 commission was applied in the minimum commission field which does not take in to account position size. You will need to reconfigure the commission as a tiered commission. Please see the following link to our Help Guide for an overview of the steps which would need to be taken here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ission_tab.htm

In terms of the Static SuperDOM, you are correct that there is a $0.10 per contract fee as outlined at this link to our website: http://ninjatrader.com/purchase-transaction-credits
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Kyle for your help and thanks with the links. I'll fix it. Have a good night.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cls71